1. The title of the article should not contain more than 10 words:
- center page
2. After the title of the scientific article, information about the author / authors:
- Name, patronymic, last name of the author / authors
- Official organizations
- The organization’s mailing address with the street, house, and zip-code.
There is no need to specify any additional information about the author in the article.
E-mail and contact phone number for communication is indicated when filling out a questionnaire on the site
3. Annotation (150-200 words).
The text of the annotation should not have paragraphs, citations, abbreviations. It is not allowed to select fragments in italics, underline, etc.
4. Keywords (up to 5 words)
Keys can consist of both individual words and phrases. You cannot select them in italics or in bold.
5. The main text. It is recommended to be structured as follows:
- main part;
- acknowledgments (this section includes, if the work was prepared as part of a grant or if there is a need to mention colleagues who contributed to the appearance of this article, but are not its co-authors);
- references (list).
- Arial font:
- font size (size) for the title – 14;
- font size (size) for the text – 9;
- letter spacing is normal;
- line spacing – 1.5;
- margins around the perimeter – 2 cm;
- A4 page size;
- orientation – portrait.
The standard article size is from 3 to 20 pages. The number of pages in a file created in Word can be specified in the lower left corner of the window.
When writing an article, you should adhere to this logical sequence.
Headings and subheadings in the text are left-aligned.
Paragraphs should be set automatically, and not set with the space bar.
There should be only single spaces in the text.
The first use of the abbreviation must be decrypted.
The text uses quotation marks (to highlight direct speech, quotes, etc.) only from the English keyboard layout.
6. Requirements for tables and graphic information
If a scientific article is accompanied by tables and graphical information (diagrams, figures, photographs), then they must also be drawn up in accordance with the requirements of an electronic journal:
- All tables and figures are embedded in the text and must have continuous numbering.
- Tables should be numbered in Arabic numerals in the order in which they appear in the text.
- A brief descriptive heading is placed above the table.
- Tables cannot duplicate the data contained in the text.
- Under the tables and figures it is necessary to indicate the source from which the given figure or table is taken.
- All inscriptions and formulas that are in the graphic information should contain only Latin letters and inscriptions in English.
- All the symbols of the formulas are made out in the macro “Microsoft equation” (Word text editor).
- The graphics should be of high quality, all labels should be clear and easily perceived visually.
When using material from other sources, a reference to them is required.
Making links and references:
- Sources are arranged in alphabetical order. If several sources have one author, then these articles should be in chronological order.
- References to authors in the text of the article are given in parentheses.
- The list should not contain literature that is not referenced in the text.